Aim & Objectives
- Provide a safe, friendly, professional and impartial service to children and their families
- Support parents and children to re-build relationships
- Respect the uniqueness of the child/children and their parents
- Provide a confidential environment
- Develop professional relationships and working boundaries with families, Local Authorities and Professional bodies alike
- Work to the codes and guidelines within the National Association of Child Contact centres Provide factual and accurate written and verbal feedback to the appropriate persons
- Work within the guidelines as set out in our Equal Opportunities Policy
We provide children with safe and beneficial contact with parents, siblings and other family members in accordance with the requirements of a court order or care plan. Our trained supervisor provide their detailed reports after each contact session.
AA Agency also offers supported contact in all those cases where supervised contact and report is not needed. We normally accept referrals from solicitors for supported contacts however in some cases we accept referrals directly from the parents.
AA Agency also offers assisted contact services in all those cases where level of supervision required is not as intense as in the supervised contact services. We provide our supervisor to assists the family during the contact and a brief report is provided to the referring professional.
Outreach Community Support Work
We are also able to provide community based activities to mainstream as well as special needs children; community based activities may include swimming, bowling going to the parks or cinema etc.
We have staff available to make announced or unannounced home visits at any time, reporting on any concerns/issues as required.
We have a selection of fully furnished and equipped rooms available for hire; ideal for professionals meetings and case reviews.
We are working on this area and our services will be available for the parents who need Parenting Information Programme (PIP) coaching shortly.
We are also able to provide holding & hand over services to the children without the parents having to see each other.
Family Support Workers
AA Agency also offers trained family support workers who can help the parents to manage their children at family homes and provide help to the parents to improve their parenting skills.
EDT Support Service
AA Agency offers twenty four hours services for Emergency Duty Teams for a number of local authorities all over London. Our supervisors and family support workers provide required services in emergencies on the instructions of social workers from various children and services departments in local authorities.